MG ZGMF-19A Infinite Justice Gundam
There's no better justice than Infinite Justice--and Bandai does justice to the Mobile Suit with this highly anticipated Master Grade release! This sharply detailed snap-fit kit of Athrun Zala's personal Mobile Suit comes molded in color, and upon completion the mech will be fully poseable with polycapped joints that allow for posing possibilities galore. This kit introduces to the MG series a new joint system for its side skirt armor that allows you to pose Infinite Justice Gundam kicking, as seen in "Gundam Seed Destiny"! Included are a beam rifle that can be mounted on its back skirt armor, two "Super Lacerta" Beam Sabers that can combine to form a double-bladed beam weapon, and a left arm-mounted shield that stores a detachable "Shining Edge" Beam Boomerang and Grapple Stinger (a bendable wire is provided to display it in mid-deployment). Beam effect parts for the Beam Sabers, "Griffon" Beam Blades connecting the knees and feet, Beam Boomerang, and shield are provided as well.
- 1/100 Scale Master Grade very detailed assembly model kit
- It comes with a snap-fit assembly, matching-colored pieces, accessories and fully illustrated construction manual.
- You don't need paint or glue.
- Imported product from Japan.
- Instructions are written in Japanese.
- Item model number(SKU): BAN156649